“Common reasons for click increases”:
- Competitor behavior
- Google Network
- Seasonal chnages
- Budget changes
- Ad relevancy
If you have been affected:
- Indentify instances
- Examine overall patterns
- Compare your weblogs to your account reports
- The campaign(s), ad group(s), and/or keyword(s) associated with the suspicious clicks.
- The date(s) and time(s) of the suspicious click activity.
- Any data in your weblogs or reports that indicate suspicious IP addresses, referrers, or requests.
- A paragraph describing the trends in logs and/or reports that led you to believe the click activity is invalid.
3-5 business days for response.
Blogged with the Flock Browser